Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Post-it Note Holders

Hello...I'm having a bit of a thing on Post-it Note Holders at present. I think everyone I know will be getting these for pressies :) They are so quick & easy to make. I made the first couple by hand then came across a cutting file by NELDA on the Make The Cut forum, to use with my trusty KNK Maxx. Speeds the process up no-end :) If you'd like the file please go and visit Nelda's blog. While you're there have a good look around...Nelda is very talented with her cutter!

Here are a couple of the holders I've made so far:






The top one was made for Helen, to go with her birthday card and calendar in my earlier posts. CS and DP is all SU. The birdie is from the PTI Button stamp set and I've used a button from my sewing stash for the body. The birdie's eye is a little black Kaiser rhinestone.

The bottom holder was made for Helen's daughter and is made with SU Rose Red CS and Kaiser DP from one of the 6" paper pads. The scallop circles were cut with Maxx in Rose Red and Whisper White CS. The centre is a die cut from the same 6" pad. Mini gel pens complete the holders.

These holders were cut by hand...more to follow soon from Nelda's file :)  I altered the pen holder section a little...raised it up higher on the side and made it wider.

I'm entering these in the following challenge:

Anything But a Card Challenge #4

Thanks for looking...........have a wonderful day :)


5 comments:

Penny said...

These are so fun, Lynne--love the gift idea! Love the papers and die cuts you used on both, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Bronwyn Eastley said...

These are as good as you described. Mmmm .. will have to look at expanding my 'files' to MTC :)

Tracy said...

These are adorable Lynne and they are truly a handy and useful gift. Great job! Hugs!

Mary J said...

These are so fab Lynne - I gotta give them a go!

H2 :) said...

Love 'em Lynne!!!! Hugs ♥
How cute is that little, blue birdy - happy sigh - it's adorable! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails