Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fabulous 40!

I'm back again with the card that's going with Amanda's card box....which you can see HERE in my last post :)


* I'm very disappointed with the colour in this photo....don't know what's happened as I used my photo tent to take it :(  I'll try for a better one in the morning if I get time, to replace it

I've made a centre step card. Card base is SU Bravo Burgundy and the DP is from the same paper pad used in the box project...Love Letters. The stamp is a digi from Digi Stamp Boutique and has been printed on to X-Press It card and coloured with Copics. Her dress has been paper pieced with paper from the same paper pad. As usual, glitter pens have been used to highlight, along with SU Crystal effects for the cake icing. I hunted out some ancient CM number stickers and used Stickles to give them a bit of bling. The sentiment is from SU and has been embossed with Polysparkle EP...LOVE that stuff :)

Here's a close up of the birthday girl....
I'm feeling pretty rusty on the colouring but I am enjoying getting to use my beloved (and neglected!) Copics again. I find colouring very therapeutic when I'm not scowling in concentration lol

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks for looking.....have a wonderful day :)



9 comments:

Carla S. said...

Hi Lynne! What a great center step card! I love the papers and the fun image! Your coloring does not look "rusty" at all! Wonderful to see you! Hugs!

ileana said...

Hi Lynne! how beautiful is this one, love it! the colors you used are wonderful too :-) A huge hug to you, you´ve been missed a lot!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Very cute card Lynne - good to see you getting back with your Copics!!! Hope all is well :)

Linda Palmer said...

So cute!! I love this beautiful card and the darling image. Your coloring looks fabulous.

Penny said...

Great coloring as always, Lynn! Love the center step design, the papers and the colors. The recipient will love this! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Tracy said...

Super cute Lynne! Great job on the step card construction and you don't look a bit rusty in the coloring department to me. Hugs!

Mary J said...

So lovely, Lynne! The colours and papers are fab with her!

Natascha said...

Wow, such a cute and lovely card. Thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

Hugs, Natascha

Kathi said...

Awww. How cute is that?

Answer: Very cute.

Great job coloring that wonderful image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails