Friday, March 23, 2012

Pollycraft Easter Celeste

I'm back with another scheduled post for our Copic/Promarker challenge at The Outlawz.  Still on holiday...maybe I'll run away and not go back home to work!! Oh, I forgot, my lovely hubby is there waiting for me...oh well, better go back soon then lol

Our challenge this week is Easter OR Bunnies OR Chocolate...take your pick...or combine all three if you like :)  We'd love to see what you come up with for this theme, so hop on over and play along with us.

I'm not really into Easter cards so decided to do a calendar page. Easter is in March next year...just as well I Googled it or I'd have put it on the wrong month!  Here's my page:


Please let me introduce you to Celeste Amberglow...isn't she cute :)  Celeste is the newest member of the Pollycraft family...there were 6 images in this release. Of course I HAD to buy all of them lol

I've layered her onto digi paper and added the label and wording in My Memories Suite, then printed out the panel onto X-Press It blending card and coloured her with Copics.

Here's a close up of the cute little lady:


No Copic colours for this one...sorry. I can tell you there were a LOT of them though!! I never cease to be amazed at how many markers I use when I colour what looks to be a fairly simple design.

Thanks for looking.......have a wonderful day :)

Supplies:
CS:   X-Press It blending card, SU Very Vanilla (for calendar page)
DP:   Digi from Sweet Shoppe
Stamp:   Celeste Amberglow from Pollycraft
Colouring:   Copics, glitter pens
Other:   Glaze pen, SU Crystal Effects

8 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Another fabulous calendar page Lynne - its really going to be so lovely when its done :) Glad you're having a great time on holiday!!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful calendar page, Lynne! Love the sweet image you used! Glad you are having a great holiday! Miss you!

Jo said...

What a great calendar page. I think that is such a cute image. Love the way you colored her.

Penny said...

Lynne, this is a darling image and colored so well! I know what you mean about the number of markers you use--I am always amazed, too, at how many markers I use for each image! :^) Hope this vacay is going really well for you. :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Lorraine said...

Pretty calendar page! I love your colored image - that little girl is too cute!

Tracy said...

LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one who drags out tons of markers for what looks like a hand full of different colors. :-) She'a real cutie Lynn. Love those bunny ears. Another great calendar page.
Hope your enjoying your getaway. Hugs!

Kathi said...

Adorable image. Fabulous coloring. I must get started on these calendars...

H2 :) said...

Oh my, your Celeste calendar page is so sweet Lynne, I can see why you "needed" all of the images, lol! I'm so glad I got to share a little bit of your holiday!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails