Saturday, December 31, 2011

Cameo

Hello everyone...hope you had a wonderful Christmas and NewYear. It's hard to believe it's 2012!! Where did last year go??!! Hopefully this year will slow down a bit and take its time instead of flying by in a rush.

We have our first challenge for the year up and running at The Outlawz Copic/Promarker group. The theme this week is Monochromatic Vintage.

Here's my card:


I've used a freebie from Digital Two for Tuesday called Cameo. There's not much colouring on her so this was a fairly quick project :) The DPs are digital from StarSunflower Studio and have been layered in my MMS software, then printed onto 200gsm CS. The lacy oval is a free cut file from Monica's Creative Room, cut with my trusty KNK Maxx.  And I've made another flower :)  I really love this flower pattern and it's so easy to make...the petals were also cut with Maxx...and it's been liberally sprayed with Glimmer Mist :)

Copic Colours:

Thanks for looking.........have a wonderful day :)

Supplies:
CS:  Neenah Ivory, SU River Rock
DP:  Digi from StarSunflower Studio
Image:  Freebie from Digital Two for Tuesday
Colouring:  Copics
Other:  Lacy oval cut file from Monica's Creative Room, KNK Maxx, flower cut file, Scrapbooking Bitz pearl flourishes, Glimmer Mist, foam dots, Kaiser pearl, Old Paper distress ink

5 comments:

Carla S. said...

This turned out gorgeous, Lynne! I love the vintage image and paper and details! Your coloring is just perfect! Beautiful flower, too!

H2 :) said...

Oooh, Lynne, this is gorgeous! The River Rock gives a lovely richness to the Vanilla. Sweet image & the lacy frame is just perfect! Gotta love that beautiful bloom - I can see your PFA is in full swing, lol! Hugs :)

Tracy said...

This is vintage loveliness Lynne. :-) I'm seeing more and more people use digital papers and just got some myself.
Your flower is just lovely! It's been a while since I've made a handmade flower. It's always worth the effort. :-) Hugs!

Jennifer said...

Simple and elegant! I just love the look of this ! I could see 3 assorted images of ladies all different and in frames,hanging in my bathroom! Love this look :)

Janie Printz said...

Thid is just beautiful & I LOVE that flower !!! How did you make it ???
Janie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails