Saturday, November 12, 2011

Star Chester

YAY...I've actually managed to play in the Pollycraft challenge this week!! It feels like forever since I played along :(  This week the challenge theme is a fabulous sketch by Cazza.

Here's my card using one of the cute Chesters from the Christmas set:


Isn't he the cutest :)  I've used 3 Sprinkles in the opposite corners instead of the strips in the sketch. I felt very rusty making this and it took me half a day....for one little card...and nothing would go right to begin with....grrrrrr......hopefully things will improve as I'm hoping to have a bit of a crafting frenzy over the next week. I'm having a week off from my DT duties at The Outlawz and want to make the most of my 'free' time :)

...and here's the sketch:

Copic Colours:
Missing number is Y17

Thanks for looking........have a wonderful day :)
Supplies:
CS:  X-Press It blending card, SU Cherry Cobbler, Handsome Hunter (retired) & Crumb Cake
DP:   December 25 from Kaiser 6 1/2" pad
Stamp:  Chester Star from Pollycraft
Colouring:  Copics, glitter pens, puff paint
Other:  Sewing machine, mat cutting file from Bird's Cards, KNK Maxx, Sprinkles, Kaiser rhinestones, foam dots, gold cord from stash, red & clear Kindy Glitz

5 comments:

Mary J said...

I definitely have days like that with some of my cards - but the end result is really lovely Lynne! Great take on the sketch!

Thx for joining the PC challenge!

M x

Carla S. said...

Darling card, Lynne! I love the layout and the cute image! We miss you already, but I hope you have a great week off! Enjoy your crafting time!

H2 :) said...

Love the rustic colours & prints you have used Lynne & the stitching too. Chester & his blingy ornament are so cute. Hugs :)

Meesh said...

Hi Lynne!

Firstly... what a gorgeously cute card! LOVE it! :)

Secondly... thanks for popping by, I was so glad to see you commenting under my post, I can't tell you! I hope all is well in your life and you're fighting fit!

I'll definitely have to do more blogging, so we'll not lose touch ;)

Take care,

Meesh. XXX

Anniebee said...

Adorable, indeed! I think this is the cutest Chester I have seen yet! I love the layout and dp you used too!

Hugs,
Anne B

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails