Friday, September 9, 2011

School is Cool

Another week has flown by and it's time for our Copic/Promarker challenge at The Outlawz. The theme this week is "School"....you can do whatever you like with this...first day, graduation, etc. I was a bit stumped with this one for a while...didn't know what to do, then I had the idea of making a bookmark....and ended up making 2 :)

The first one is for my little grandson, Brody, who turns 7 at the end of this month and the owl one (yes, another owl lol) is just because I wanted to make it....such a CUTE little owl, I couldn't resist him :)

Here they are:


The very cute images are from Pink Cat Studio...I'm having a bit of a run on Melissa's images...they're SO cute :)  I've layered the images onto school themed digi paper from Scraporchard and coloured them with Copics. The tails have been made with #8 pearl embroidery cotton.

One of my fave shops had a 20% off storewide sale recently so I bit the bullet and bought a Crop-a-Dile. Been thinking of one for aaaages but didn't really know what they did!! I LOVE it and used it to punch the eyelet holes and set the eyelets...brilliant :)

Copic Colours
There's an awful lot here!!!!!!!

Thanks for looking.....have a wonderful day :)

Supplies:
CS:  X-Press It blending card, SU Real Red
DP:  Digi paper from Scraporchard
Stamps:  Pink Cat Studio
Colouring:  Copics
Other:  SU Crystal Effects, glaze pen, computer generated wording, #8 pearl cotton

4 comments:

Tracy said...

These are fabulous Lynne! You've really got the owl thing going. :-) That card last week was a favorite of your for me. Your coloring just looks beautiful! Hugs!

Mary J said...

Very sweet Lynne! I love these cuties!

I love my cropadile too and my corner chomper!

Angela B. said...

I love bookmarks and yours are fabulous! The tails are perfect!

H2 :) said...

I LOVE these little cuties Lynne! You are so clever with the mix of images - it's amazing how different each one one looks. Plus they are oh so beautifully coloured (as usual)! Hugs :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails