Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pollycraft Bookmark

Woo hoo...I'm playing in the Pollycraft challenge and it's not at the last minute lol The theme this week is Tags & Bookmarks...one of my most favourite things to make are bookmarks, so I just had to fit this one in :)


I've used one of the gorgeous Pollycraft cuties from the Swings & Slides set. I love all the images in the sets Paula has released, it's such a hard decision which one to colour when I go to them.

The shaped bookmark and tail tag have been cut with my KNK Maxx from a Penny Duncan Shaplies file. DP backing is SU and the little verse has been computer generated.

Here's a close up:


No Copic colours for this one....sorry!

Thanks for looking........have a wonderful day :)

Supplies:
CS:  X-Press It blending card
DP:  SU
Stamp:  Swings & Slides from Pollycraft
Colouring:  Copics, Prismas, glitter pens
Other:  Ribbon & flowers from stash, Penny Duncan Shaplies file, KNK Maxx, computer generated verse, SU Baja Breeze ink pad

pollycraft

4 comments:

Mary J said...

So sweet Lynne! and your colouring is fab!

Thx for joining us at Pollycrafts Monday honey!!

M x

Tracy said...

This is wonderful Lynne! I love the pretty shapes, cute image, and the use of the ribbon. Anyone would love to mark their book with this. :-)

Sammi said...

I love this bookmark Lynne. ..It is gorgeous!!! Did you receive the copy of Copicendium I sent you??
Sammi
xx

H2 :) said...

Your bookmarks are always glorious little works of art Lynne & this one is no exception. Very sweet! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails