Friday, August 19, 2011

Miracle Grow

Hello everyone....It's Friday AGAIN!! They are coming around far too fast for my liking lately. That "C" word is going to be upon us before we know it...shudder...and I probably won't be organised :(

Anyhow, enough panic....it's time for a new challenge at The Outlawz Copic/Promarker group. This week our theme is 'How Does Your Garden Grow'....interpret this as you like....anything to do with gardens will be great :)

And while I'm talking about The Outlawz, we are nearly at 1000 members....WOWSERS...how exciting is that. There's going to be a HUGE party when we get there, so if you haven't joined yet, get on over there and join in the fun. Help us to reach 1000 so we can start the partying....there'll be LOTS of fabulous prizes to win....so what are you waiting for....click HERE to hop on over there!!

Here's my card....at last lol:


My inspiration for the layout of this card comes from VICKY. I love Vicky's cards...they are always so clean & fresh looking and the image panel is always the feature. The papers are thanks to Vicky also lol  They come from Pink Petticoat and are all digi. I discovered Pink Petticoat when I started following Vicky's blog....she's a great enabler :) The layout is one that Vicky used a while back. I filed it away for future reference.  Thanks for being so inspiring Vicky.

The cute image is from Cheryl Seslar. I have a few of her sets and they're lovely to colour. Like I've said before, I'm a sucker for all things cute!!

Copic Colours:


Thanks for looking......have a wonderful day :)

Supplies:
CS:  X-Press It blending card, CM Blue, Regal White 
DP:  Digi from Pink Petticoat
Stamp:  Digi from Cheryl Seslar
Colouring:  Copics, glitter pens
Other:  Computer generated sentiment, foam dots, glaze pen, Kaiser rhinestones, button & thread from stash

2 comments:

Mary J said...

I agree, Vicky is one talented lady! But I love your card - fantastic use of the papers and you've coloured her in beautifully Lynne!

Have a lovely weekend honey!

H2 :) said...

So, so cute Lynne! Love your coloured image & the crispness of all those blue & white prints. Great card.
Hey, love the olive bg too - works perfectly with your Chibi you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails