Friday, June 3, 2011

Emma Bug in Pink & Green :)

Hello everyone...it's time for another challenge at our Copic/Promarker group over at The Outlawz.  Our challenge this week is an easy one...Colour using pink & green.  Who doesn't love that colour combo?!
This week I've made a birthday card for a sweet little girl...Tameka...who turned one on Wednesday.


This is Emma Bug from CC Designs...isn't she the sweetest thing :) I've used one of my favourite DPs from Kaiser...Hey Birdie. The background is one of the specialty papers from the 6" paper pad. It's all sparkly & gorgeous. The frame and mats are another Penny Duncan Shaplies file, cut with my KNK Maxx.


I am impressed...I actually got the bling to photo okay this time...yay  If you click on the photo to enlarge it, you'll be able to see the bling in all of its magnificence lol  I used a small paintbrush and painted over her little suit & socks with some shimmer mist. I really like this effect...more than spraying it on I think...it gives a lovely, all over pearlised finish.

And I'm going to try and be good and photo the Copics I use from now on...just have to remember not to put them away as I go...might take a bit of practice!!  The one without the number is YG67. Didn't realise the dot had come off the top :(

Thanks for looking...have a wonderful day :)

Supplies:
CS:  X-Press It blending card, SU Purely Pomegranate
DP:  Hey Birdie from Kaiser
Stamp:  Emma Bug from CC Designs
Colouring:  Copics
Other:  PDC Shaplies, KNK Maxx, computer generated wording, Diamond Stickles, shimmer mist, foam dots

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lynne such a sweet card!! Love those colors together and the image is totally adorable!! Hugz!

H2 :) said...

Tameka's card is fantastic Lynne! Love your HB papers & all the lovely sparkle. Emma is adorable - I love how you have shaded her to give the cute, pudgy tummy. :)

ileana said...

How cute is this one, Lynne! and you are right, the shimmer looks wonderful, such a pretty detail, wonderful colors too! have a great day :-) Hugs!

Anniebee said...

This is just precious! What a cute image! I have another Tilda colored up that I can use for this challenge but I'll have to get the card made. I need to remember to list or show the colors I use like you do. That's a great idea because someone always asks when I haven't written them down. Thanks for your sweet words of encouragement you've been leaving on my blog each day. I treasure each and every one of your comments.

Hugs,
Anne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails