Friday, April 29, 2011

No Girls Allowed!

It's time for another Copic/Promarker challenge over at The Outlawz.  Our theme this week is Colouring Wood. For my project I've used a digi by one of our lovely Outlawz DTeamies, Amy Beaver. As soon as I saw this image I knew what I wanted to do with it :)  I've made a door hanger that would be perfect for a boy's room. I'm not sure if Amy is selling her digis yet but I'm sure if you paid her a visit and contacted her, she could arrange for you to get it :)

Here's the hanger:

The wooden door hanger is from Kaiser. I've painted it black on all the edges and the back, then papered the front with some retired Kaiser DP. I grunged the DP up a bit with some grey ink sponging and printed the wording on the computer.

Thanks for looking. Hope you'll come on over and play along with us this week.
Have a wonderful day :)

Supplies:
CS:  X-Press It blending card
DP:  Kaiser (retired)
Stamp:  Treehouse by Amy Beaver
Colouring:  Copics, glitter pen (for the nails)
Other:  Kaiser wood door hanger, SU Going Grey Ink Pad, Foam dots, computer generated wording

3 comments:

Meesh said...

Hi Lynne,

I just gotta say... THIS IS STUNNING! Your colouring is absolutely PERFECT! The sentiment is brilliant too!

I hope you're ok, hun. I'll miss being your teamie at Outlawz, but I'll pop by and say hello. :)

Hugs, Meesh. XXXX

Joanne G said...

I love your blog! I do not know how where to thank you for posting on my card so I found this spot of yours and it is beautiful! Please let me know where I can reply to folks that comment on my cards there on Outlawz.

H2 :) said...

Your door hangers are always gorgeous Lynne, but this one is spectacular! Amy's image is awesome & you have certainly brought it to life with your amazing colouring. Love the boy grunge too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails