Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Bunny Box

Well, I'm on a roll since getting back to crafting. The poor house still looks disgusting coz I haven't done the housework yet :(  Tomorrow maybe...today is work...YUK!

For the Pollycraft challenge this week I thought I'd make a treat box. The theme is Easter so I wanted something big enough to put small eggs in. This is what I came up with:


The cute little bunny is from Spring & Summer Things by Pollycraft. I've coloured him with Prismas...more practising lol  I'm really enjoying the pencils. They are very different to Copics of course, but that's what I like about them...a completely different effect :)  The box template and instructions can be found on Splitcoast under the resources tab. It's a really quick & easy box to make up. The Easter egg paper is digi from Digichick.

And open:


Thanks for looking...have a wonderful day :)

Supplies:
CS:  Splendorgel 190 for image, SU Blue for mat
DP:  Digi paper from The Digichick Shop
Stamp:  Spring & Summer Things Bunny from Pollycraft
Colouring:  Prisma pencils & OMS, glitter pens
Other:  SU Crystal Effects, glaze pen, foam dots, SU Large Oval & Ticket punches

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I love it!!! What a fabulous project Lynne. Love your clouds, and your beautifully colored image! Perfect papers!!
hugs, Bren

H2 :) said...

Another little 3D cutie! Love what you have been doing with the Prismas Lynne! Your bunny is so sweet & the digi paper is perfect. Hugs :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails