Friday, March 4, 2011

Art Deco Sepia Bride

I'm home again and back into the everyday routine...so nice to have holidays occasionally to get out of the rut!!  It's Friday and that means a new challenge for our Outlawz Copic/Promarker challenge group.  This week we want to see you colour an image in either Black & White OR Sepia...you can use any DP but the image must be the set colours :)  I chose to do sepia as I don't find blacks the easiest to colour with...and I chose to keep the theme sepia instead of using coloured DP.

Here's my card:

I've used the beautiful Art Deco Bride from Michelle Perkett.  She's been printed onto Neenah Classic Crest cream CS and coloured using a variety of Copic markers from the E family.  The embossing on the backing panel has been done on SU Shimmery White CS, which looks gorgeous IRL. 

Here's a close up of the gorgeous bride:

Thanks for looking...hope you'll come and play with us this week. Have a wonderful day :)

Supplies:
CS:  Neenah Classic Crest cream, SU Shimmery White, Very Vanilla & Soft Suede
Stamps:  Art Deco Bride from Michelle Perkett,   Perfect Punches (congratulations)
Colouring:  Copics
Other:  SU Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder (thanks Helen....waving...), foam dots, SU Soft Suede stamp pad

6 comments:

Sheree said...

You have created such a beautiful card! This colour group really accents the image.. I don't think I could picture it in brights!

Tammy said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! This is absolutely stunning girlfriend!! The sepia coloring with the WOW is stunning!! Beautiful coloring and that image is awesome!

Unknown said...

This is really great! I love the colors.

H2 :) said...

This one is stunning Lynne. I am so glad I got to see it IRL as the photo just doesn't do it justice! Your sepia colouring is divine & the embossing is beautiful. :)

Dana said...

Very elegant Lynne! Your coloring is gorgeous and I really love that embossing!
Hugs!
Dana

Pauline said...

What a stunning creation Lynne! This is one of my favourite images of MPS... okay, they all are, but this one is spesh. If you'd like to visit my blog, today's post has something for you....
hugs and blesings,
Pauline

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails