Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Verity

The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge this week is a green & purple theme with polka dots...how could I resist that!! :)  Green & purple being my favourite colours I had to find time to play...even if I did only just make it before the challenge ended lol.  I've also used The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch for my layout.

Here's my card:

This is Verity Standing from Sugar Nellie...isn't she GORGEOUS!  I've admired the Sugar Nellie stamps for quite a while but haven't been tempted to hunt them down in Aus.  They have released some digi images and as soon as I saw that I hopped straight on over there and bought a couple :)  I can feel a new devotion coming on lol

Thanks for looking...have a wonderful day :)

Supplies:
CS:  X-Press It blending card, SU Old Olive & Perfect Plum (retired)
DP:  SU Cottage Garden
Stamps:  Verity Standing from Sugar Nellie, SU Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Colouring:  Copics
Other:  Cuttlebug embossing folder, MS corner punch, glaze pen, Kaiser rhinestones, Old Paper Distress Ink, foam dots

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

What a beautiful coloring job, Lyn!!

Dana said...

I just love these new images and you've done a great job!!! Love everything about this!
Hugs~
Dana

H2 :) said...

OMG Lynne! Verity is exquisite! Gorgeous image, gorgeous colouring, gorgeous colours, gorgeous card!!! Hugs :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails