Sunday, October 17, 2010

Once Upon a Time...

The challenge this week at Pollycraft is "It's a Fairytale". I was a bit stumped with this one at first until I remembered an 8 x 8 panel I bought while visiting my lovely friend Helen in Victoria. I loved this panel but had no idea what I was going to do with it, so it's been patiently sitting in my box of DP waiting to be used :)

Unfortunately I only managed to get the panel done as I've been super busy this week...I am going to make it into an album and put the words "Once Upon a Time" on the front...thought it would make a lovely album for someone's little princess :)  I'll edit this post and add the photo when I get it done.

Here's the panel:

The story goes like this: "Once upon a time there lived a king whose daughters were all beautiful, but the youngest was so lovely that even the sun, that looked on many things, could not but marvel when he shone upon her face..........  "

I've used the gorgeous Evangeline, from the Sweet Dreams Springtime Retro set from Pollycraft, as the beautiful princess :) The story starts to repeat on the RHS where I've adhered the image.

Here's a close up of Evangeline:
 I'm disappointed I didn't get the album done...hopefully over the next week I'll find the time to make it.

Thanks for looking...have a wonderful day :)

Supplies:
CS:    X-Press It blending card for image, CM green for mat
DP:   Once Upon a Time 8"x8" panel
Stamp:   Evangeline from Pollycraft
Colouring:   Copics, glitter pens, glaze pen
Other:   Foam dots







2 comments:

H2 :) said...

This is a perfect album front for a little girl Lynne! Evangeline is coloured beautifully & now that you have used this panel, you will have to come back for another visit to replenish your stash! *wink* Hugs :)

Christine Blain said...

Evangeline is very cute, and coloured beautifully, Lynne. Gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails