Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kiki Bloom

I'm on a roll...3 posts in as many days :)...amazing! I made this card to enter in the Pollycraft challenge this week which is "Cute & Cuddly"...Kiki is pretty cute and cuddly so I decided to make a staggered step card with her. I stumbled across this style of step card while blog hopping last week and have been itching to make one since :)

Here she is:


The cute Kiki Bloom is from Pollycraft HERE.  She has been printed onto X-Press It blending card and coloured with Copics, glitter and glaze pens. This was a really easy card to make and I love the effect...I'll definitely be making more of this style step card.



Thanks for looking......have a wonderful day :)

Supplies:
CS:  X-Press It blending card, SU Tempting Turquoise & Pixie Pink (retired)
DP:  Doodlebug Designs brights Collection
Stamps:  Kiki Bloom from Pollycraft, SU heard from the Heart (sentiment)
Other:  Glitter pens, glaze pen, foam dots

3 comments:

Kathy Czygan said...

Hi Lynn! Your card caught my eye on the Pollycraft challenge blog. Love this card style! This is the first time I've seen one like this. You have colored Kiki so beautifully as you always do! This card is a knock out!

H2 :) said...

This definitely is cute & cuddly Lynne! Beautiful colouring & a great design. Did you add the pavement? Will have try out this step style. TFS :)

ileana said...

LOVE your coloring on this one, Lynne! so beautiful! that fold is great, I should try it someday :-) Hugs!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails