Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ariana


This is my card for the Michelle Perkett challenge this week...#11. The instructions are to make a card in a monochromatic theme. It certainly was a challenge for me. I've never done one before!

There is sooo much talent in Michelle's group. This week's entries are amazing!!

This is a 5 x 7 landscape card. I printed Ariana onto SU Whisper White and coloured her with Copics. The base card is Grant textured CS and the DP is CM from my stash. I've kept it fairly simple and finished it off with some Kaiser pearls and ribbon, also from my stash :)

I don't think I will ever get tired of colouring Michelle's images. I keep repeating myself....but they are just so nice to colour :)

3 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Stunning card Lynne!

Michelle said...

Lynne I love your entry to our monochromatic challenge! Your Arianna card is amazing (like all of your work!) I always look forward to seeing more of your creations!!:)

Jennifer said...

This card is lovely! Sorry it took me so long to find your blog, but I did. Beautiful work you create!! Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails