Thursday, December 31, 2009

Imeldabella for Belindabella


This is a birthday card for my niece Belinda...she loves shoes and she loves red, so I thought a pair of shiny red boots fitting for her card.

I wanted to try out an easel card. Nice to have something different for a change and I know my niece will appreciate the work involved and probably leave it out somewhere. This way it looks more like a little piece of artwork than a card :)

I used SU Very Vanilla CS for the card base and Kaiser papers and ribbon to embellish it. I also hung a little shoe charm from behind the ribbon.

The stamp is Imeldabella from Stampingbella and I coloured her with Copics. I added a bit of dimensional glaze to the boots to make them pop out a bit. I printed the sentiment on the computer and added 5 rhinestones underneath to represent the different colours referred to in the sentiment :)

I think I will definitely be making more of these!

PS I made a boo-boo on this card...can you see it?? I've fixed it now :)

3 comments:

ileana said...

What a cute card Lynne!! you´re right... it looks like a piece of art than a card... beautiful work :-) I don´t see any boo-boo... Hugs

ileana

Anjou Krelovich said...

Love this lynne! The little charm and shiny red boots are perfect!!!

Lynne Armstrong said...

The boo-boo is on the bottom of her left leg...I forgot to blend the shading...oh no!!...and had to go back and fix it. Noticed it when I looked atthe photo :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails